Thursday

Review from our gf

Feedback from our gf on the Ultimate Belly Blaster:

"The Belly Blaster looked so tiny I didn't think I was able to squeeze myself into it, and still feel comfortable. I was pretty sure I wld faint frm lack of oxygen.
Well, the thing is thou it looks tiny, it was fairly easy to wear, with the hook & eye closure, and I like it that I can adjust the fit, so say after a heavy lunch, i can "loosen" it. The compression is very amazing. Feels like a post-natal wrap, my tummy was all tucked in nicely and I swear I walked a little straighter that day, due to the back support. Surprisingly, I managed to wear it for 12 hours and I only took it off cos I needed to take a shower, not because it was uncomfortable. I've tried some other brands, and I always couldn't wait to get home so I could pull it off. Thanks babe for letting me try the sample. I'll want to try the other products too"

No comments:

Post a Comment