Friday

Tummy Tucker Tank - our most versatile piece ! Wear it under sheer tops, business jackets or on its own!

Nude, front

Nude, side

Black, front

Black, side

White, front

White, side

White, back
SGD86.00
Check out the product video clip: Tummy Tucker Tank

Slim that tummy, blast that belly with Wink's longer tank top that sits below the hips. This longer tank top compresses lower abdomen area and hips that goes to work, to the club with jeans or just to the gym. Sleek, with a low-cut back, our tank top assures just the right support and flatters every figure. Cool, crisp, and clean

Features:
- Sits below hips
- Elastic band at bottom of tank holds tank and compression in place
- Empire style, enhancing waistline
- Perfect for everyday wear, smooths waistline, back rolls, love handles and bra lines.
- Constructed using F5 Certified Fabric
- A three dimensional knit pulls moisture away from the body and allows air to circulate close to the skin.
- Constant, even compression (external pressure) promotes blood flow and helps boost your energy levels, by up to 22%   in males, and 30% in females.
- COOLMAX© certified
- Holds its shape even after 30 extreme washes
- Built in antimicrobial protection
- Compression level: Moderate

Fabric Content: 51% Tactel Nylon, 49% Lycrosoft | 100% Latex and Formaldehyde Free          
Our view: Feels tight initially but the material kinda moulds into my body shape after a while and its so comfortable that I can even wear it at home for the whole day! Doesn't stick to your skin even in this hot and humid weather!

Comes in 3 colous - black, nude & white
Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Size Charts

2 comments:

  1. Product Review from US:

    I have been a Wink user for 2 years now and I am truly amazed! I am an average height 5’4’’ 145 pounds, size 6 jeans, I wear size medium in the Wink product line. I wore the wink ultimate body blaster immediately after having my second son and loved the results. Anyone who has had a baby knows the back pain that can occur and the body blaster made me feel so much better, and as a huge bonus gave me an almost flat tummy two days after giving birth!!!. Once back into my regular clothes I started wearing the tummy tucker tank to smooth the mommy tummy and other imperfections. The tank is very tight when putting it on, but that is why it works so well. I feel like my overall posture is just better when wearing the tummy tucker tank. There have been some wonderful updates made to the tummy tucker since I bought my first tank two years ago. The overall tank has been made longer, which makes it stay in place while wearing it and gives better coverage to a larger busted woman like me. The straps have also been made just a little wider for a more comfortable supportive fit. There is a pretty scalloped edge on bottom of the tank, which makes it nice for layering under clothes. The material is very soft and breathable. You can wear this tank on the hottest day of the summer and still be comfortable. Since wearing this tank I get a compliment almost everyday about how great I look!! I know this is what every woman, especially moms, want to hear!! I will be a Wink customer for life!! Now can they make some swim wear??!!

    ReplyDelete