Thursday

Our Reviews

I’s review:
Just like any other typical mummy, my first worry was how the hell am I going to get back to shape after giving birth to my baby? Being very kiasu, I bought my first 2 pairs of shapewear before I delivered my baby. I was utterly disappointed as they felt just like any pair of panties that’s too tight for my size and still with that lump of fats hanging around my waistline after I wore it. As a desperate mummy, looking like I was still 5 months pregnant, I bought a few more shapewear which claims to help lose weight with some caffeine compound in it. They were all as disappointing as the garment was either torn after a few wash or it was too tight that I couldn’t breathe in it. Losing faith in those shapewear, I decided to lose weight the natural way by breastfeeding and exercising. But then I stumbled upon WINK shapewear. I was initially attracted to the nursing top with compression as I thought it was a good combination. I can nurse and slim down at the same time. Even if the slimming part doesn’t work, I can still wear it as a nursing top. Then out of curiousity, I tried the other products and I fell in love with the tummy tucker top and post-partum bikini original straight away. The material is so comfortable and yet there’s a good amount of compression. I have never seen my abs that flat for a long long time! I especially love the tummy tucker top as it is so versatile that I can wear it alone or under sheer tops. You have to try it to believe it!

J’s review:
Years after having a baby, I am still plagued with the hateful muffin top. The abs is no longer tight and firm. No matter how many crunches I did, it still looked the same. It bothered me very much that I couldn’t look great in a form fitting dress (Herve dresses?), especially with the season trends on bodycon and bandeau dresses. I also love those dresses from Victoria Secrets, but honestly without an hour shaped body, there was no way I could look decently good in them. I tried some shapewear from the local stores and online, paying top dollars for popular and highly recommended brands, but I ended up with a compressed round body, and worse, huge discomfort, especially around the chest area, with wires digging into the flesh. I still bear scars from that horrible experience, below my armpits and back.
Despite my unsuccessful attempts to get something which works for me, out of vanity, there was no way I would give up on the search for the perfect shape right? My BFF introduced me to WINK. Doubtless, I was skeptical about the results but as a good girlfriend (& vanity of course), I tried the Ultra Postpartum Bikini-Original and was really amazed that first, it didn’t once slip down throughout the 5 hrs I had it on. Second, there was no roll of fats between the band and the bra. None! I put on my dress, and it just fell perfectly over the body. I am completely sold!
I am going to place an order for the Belly Blaster for myself and a Gut Blaster (beer belly?) for my hb.
Can’t wait to try them and I’ve also bought some new dresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment