Friday

Ultimate Skinny Minny Blaster - good with the season's trendy jumper


Front view - black
Front view - nude

Side view - nude
Back view- nude

SGD 211.00
Check out the product video clip: Ultimate Skinny Minny Blaster

The ULTIMATE compression garment. This line of our Wink garments are our top pick and deliver the BEST results for postpartum and surgery recovery. This garment will
  • Help to reduce lax saggy skin
  • Keep you fresh and clean due to Wink's Anti-microbial fabric
  • Instantly slims you down by at least two inches
  • Eliminate the post-baby belly pooch
Features:
- Padded hook & eye closure in front for easy bathroom access
- Reinforced panels in tummy, hips and thighs
- Covers entire back, eliminating back fat rolls
- Suspenders to hold garment and keeps garment supportive throughout the day
- Calf length
- Compression level : High

Fabric Content: 51% Tactel Nylon, 49% Lycrosoft | 100% Latex and Formaldehyde Free    
Comes in 2 colours - black & nude
Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Size Charts

3 comments:

  1. Review from customer:

    "Hi Dara, thank you so much for bringing Wink in from the US! I wore a Wink garment when I was pregnant with my first child in the US. My tummy shrunk before my eyes and I was back to my original pre-pregnant size in only afew weeks of wearing! I am now pregnant with my second and living in Singapore and was hoping I could get one here. Anyway, I love the skinny minny (one I bought before) as it was so comfy and provided even compression and even made me look 2 sizes smaller."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Review from customer:

    "A bit hesitant in ordering this as it doesn't look very comfortable. Was worried it may be too warm in local weather but went ahead and bought it after reading the good comments. When I first got it, it was impossible to hook it close. I wanted an exchange to a bigger size but the people at Dara Loft gave me a set of instructions on how to wear it. Successfully managed to put it on on my 2nd try and was very very surprise with how comfortable it actually is. I tried wearing it to work today and didn’t find it warm. Quite ok in an air-con environment. The great thing was how my colleagues commented that I look slimmer. (heeehee). I am definitely wearing this more often to achieve optimal results”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Review from customer:

    "I have successfully worn the skinny Minny!!! ;) Can reali feel the compression, love it lots.. But one thing is, it's very difficult to go toilet wearing tt ley.. N can I wear it to sleep?"

    Dara Loft's reply: Try using the crotch opening when you visit the toilet and yes, you can definitly wear it to sleep.

    ReplyDelete