Friday

Ultimate Hip & Belly Shaper - No more "muffins" around the waist with your favourite top!

Black
Nude
SGD73.00
Check out the product video clip: Ultimate Belly & Hip Shaper
 
Wink’s new Belly & Hip Shaper is longer than the average band, and extends well beyond hip level. It is secured on the bottom and the top with our customary elastic band so it will not ride up when you sit down. This length provides compression at the waist as well as the hips, thereby helping wearers compress and shrink belly and hips UP TO TWO SIZES!

We offer 6 panels of hook and eye closure on the side of this new band that allows for adjustment and tightening as your size goes down. This new band is not just for postpartum use. It can also be worn by anybody wanting to shape, reduce, and define her waistline. Wear it under a cocktail dress or for postpartum recovery, its that versatile!

As always Wink’s new band is made from our custom woven fabric, which allows for maximum compression while still retaining its softness and ability to breathe. As a result, it is strong but yet comfortable.

Comes in 2 colours - black & nude
Sizes - {XS/S}, {M/L} & {XL/2XL} (3 sizes)
Size Charts

1 comment:

  1. Review from customer:

    "I had my 2nd baby on June 18th, and started wearing Wink Ultimate Belly & Hip shaper when I returned home from hospital (1-day later). I ordered this item in Large while I was still pregnant. Today, I just ordered Ultimate Postpartum Ultra Bikini in size Medium because now the Large is too large!! I started at the largest notch, now I am at the tightest notch. It's only been a little over 2 week and. I love how this shapewear fits. It's very comfortable, and I wear it all day and night (except when I have to shower). I feel almost 100% back to my normal self and I am starting to see my waistline again. I'm sure I'm going to need a size small by the time I return to work in August. Thank you Wink for helping me to get my pre-pregnancy body back!"

    ReplyDelete