Friday

Ultimate Body 2X Blaster - Gives you the right curves at the right places

Front view - black
Front view - nude

Side view - black

Back view - black
SGD198.00
Check out the product video clip: Ultimate Body 2X Blaster
 
The ULTIMATE compression garment. This line of our Wink garments are our top pick and deliver the BEST results for postpartum & post surgery recovery. This garment will
  • help to reduce lax saggy skin
  • keep you fresh and clean due to Wink's Anti-microbial fabric
  • instantly slims you down by at least two inches.
  • eliminate the post-baby belly pooch
Features:
- Padded hook & eye closure in front for easy bathroom access
- Reinforced panels in tummy, hips and thighs
- Covers entire back, eliminating back fat rolls
- Suspenders to hold garment and keeps garment supportive throughout the day
- Knee length
- Compression level : High

Fabric Content: 51% Tactel Nylon, 49% Lycrosoft | 100% Latex and Formaldehyde Free          
Our views: This is a very versatile piece which you can wear under a dress, business suit or even the form fitting cheongsam. No worries on back fat rolls which we all hate since it covers the entire back. Works beautifully on a summer weekend when all you want is a pair of capris and tank top.

Comes in 2 colours - Black & nude
Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Size Charts      

2 comments:

  1. Review on 06/12/2012:

    I got this wink suit 2 month after the birth of my little princess. She is 6mth old now. My husband says it was my best buy of the year. The material were smooth and confortable. I have no problem wearing it for long hours especially during the time when she wants to be carried and 'petrol' the house. The eye and hook at the side allows me to loose it during the early days and tighten during the later days when i was slimmer.
    I was between size XL and L then and daraloft advise was to get L instead. Now i am back for more and my current size is between S and M.
    Extremely Happy with this product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Review on 18/12/2012:

    After trying the Ultimate Body 2X Blaster, I have to admit that this is the best shapewear that actually works. I have the 2X Blaster for about 5 months now and machine washed uncountable times, but the 2X Blaster still stays in good shape and works well From a M-L size after giving birth, I've gone back to a S-M now and I've received many compliments that I looked slimmer than before I was even pregnant :D

    However the many hooks can make wearing the 2X blaster alittle troublesome, so I'm back to buy a shaper shorts

    ReplyDelete