Friday

Ultimate Belly Blaster - Best with casual dresses or rompers !

Front view - black
Front view - nude

Side view - nude

Back view - nude
SGD172.00
Check out the product video clip: Ultimate Belly Blaster

The Ultimate Belly Blaster is seamless under clothing, offering TWO LAYERS of silky medical compression material that provides compression and support during the first 8 weeks of postpartum recovery and post abdominal surgeries recovery. Adjustable length for different sized torsos and waist with 3 levels of eye and hook at the side and crotch.

Features:
- Bikini length
- Padded hook and eye closure at crotch for easy bathroom access
- Hook and eye closures at the side allows adjustable waistline
- Ideal for post C section or any other abdominal surgery recovery
- Covers entire back, ideal for covering back fat rolls. Held securely by suspenders.
- Compression level : High

Fabric Content: 51% Tactel Nylon, 49% Lycrosoft | 100% Latex and Formaldehyde Free

Difference between this and Ultimate Tummy Tuck Blaster  is that this comes with hook and eye closures at the side.          
Comes in 2 colours - black & nude
Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Size Charts

1 comment:

  1. Review:

    "The Belly Blaster looked so tiny I didn't think I was able to squeeze myself into it, and still feel comfortable. I was pretty sure I wld faint frm lack of oxygen.
    Well, the thing is thou it looks tiny, it was fairly easy to wear, with the hook & eye closure, and I like it that I can adjust the fit, so say after a heavy lunch, i can "loosen" it. The compression is very amazing. Feels like a post-natal wrap, my tummy was all tucked in nicely and I swear I walked a little straighter that day, due to the back support. Surprisingly, I managed to wear it for 12 hours and I only took it off cos I needed to take a shower, not because it was uncomfortable. I've tried some other brands, and I always couldn't wait to get home so I could pull it off. Thanks babe for letting me try the sample. I'll want to try the other products too"

    ReplyDelete