Friday

Booty Shaper Shorts - Trim those hips for your sexy hot pants!

<><><><><><><><>
</>
Front view - black
Front view - nude
Front view - white
Side view - nude
SGD132.00
Check out the product video clip: Booty Shaper Shorts

Short enough to be hidden under many shorts and skirts, this "pull-on" style short girdle is best for use during the latter period of the recovery process or for everyday wear. Feel the silky touch of F5 certified fabric against your skin while invisibly provides the required compression to achieve the maximum healing and shaping benefits

Features:
- Pull on style
- Thick band prevents garment from rolling down when sitting
- Ideal for latter period of recovery and as an everyday shapewear
- Mid thigh length
- Compression level : Moderate

Fabric Content: 51% Tactel Nylon, 49% Lycrosoft | 100% Latex and Formaldehyde Free

Comes in 3 colours - black, nude & white
Sizes - XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Size Charts

4 comments:

  1. Review from customer:

    "I believe many are just excited as me to find out how much your new girdle can help you look better.
    As usual, I tried it on as soon as I can. Was surprise to feel the comfort and see the effect concurrently! Bought a few brands before and never had this experience. Always have to forgo comfort to see the results. I can now look good and feel good too.
    Thanks Daraloft for bringing in this product!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Review from customer:

    "Couldn't decide on the bikini or the booty shaper as both seems to meet my needs. Finally decided to try the booty shaper cos I like to wear skinny jeans and lots of cut-offs. Received the item in great condition. Tried it first with my skinny jeans, and I must say i am impressed with the result. The material is smooth, hence make it easier to pull on my tight jeans. Tummy indeed look smaller compared to no booty shaper. I thought it can only help to shape the booty, but was unexpectedly surprise by how it helps to shape my thigh too. i definitly look better in my skinny jeans, with a flatter tummy and slimmer thighs. Now I am back to try the bikini"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Review from customer:

    "Hi Dara Loft, I m a returned happy customer who is here to get more. I simply love Booty shaper as it is very supportive especially I ve a C section before. Unlike other girder, it will not roll down which caused unsightly fabric at the waist area. Thumb up and I ll definitely be back to get more though I already have 4 pcs of Wink :)"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Review up customer:

    "I bought some international brands of girdle, all failed me as either the bands are rolling down or when I wore it, I found suffocated so when I chanced upon WINK @ SMH, I am skeptical to try it out. But after seeing so many raves on WINK, I decided to give it a chance and try it out. I bought Booty Shaper Shorts as I mentioned to Dara that I targetting at tummy & thigh areas. Received the shorts yesterday, its sooo much easy to wear compared to other brands of girdle not to mentioned comfortable. Well, I now been wearing from 7am till now 3pm.. no band rolling down...very satisfied....thumbs up."

    ReplyDelete